Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Life is hard




                 








I am third grade in vocational school Telkom Purwokerto. Yeah ,  who do not know that area  it is in central java but its not village. I live boarding house near the school. Probably why I could school in here i also still confused why i get here. i'm confused about which college would i choose. first , i register and test in ITT yeah you know it and the result i failed but two of my best friends be accepted. it is oke , maybe i less fortunate. After that , i focused on final exams.

Exam is over and it's time to go home for holiday . But in reality is just the opposite. in fact i must study hard to getting hired in public universities . I follow a course in NF and there i was realized that what i learn in vocational high  school is very different than what is taught of senior high school . So this is will be complicated . My friend whose senior high school student he also has difficult too, much less me. I still learn even though it's vain . I pray and hope to get a miracle from god.

I'm back to Purwokerto for the SNMPTN exam . The day before my exam i take a test job . This is a company that i've been waiting  for a long time. This company is subsidary of Garuda incorporated company . There are 3 test to get into this company that is written test , interview and psychotest. The first test is written test , this is look difficult because it's about algorithms and we had 12 question to be finished by the time 4 hours. The god answer my pray . I made it through the first stage with 6 other and managed to beat 73 people. i really hope to be accepted in this company because SNMPTN can't be expected. Psychotest tes and interview has gone. I'm back to jakarta and waiting for the result 2 week later.

Two week has gone and from seven entrant 5 of them passed the test and 2 other failed including me . i failed again for the second time. I feel very disappointed aboout this , why this is happen to me . I also don't register again because i bealive i will be accepted at this company. Eventually , announcement is waiting by thousand student appear at SNMPTN website and this is the third i failed in the test. I'm not despair , i try to register again in Bandung polytechnic and there are 600 people to register Information Technology fakulty. And as usual i failed for the fourth time. At last,  i try to apply for job in M2 and i wouldn't tell you about the result because you certainly know the answer.

And finally i study here
Yeah , it's not bad than unemployment

Basically we should be grateful for what god has given to us
maybe this is the best for us
and i hope our wish come true
Iqbal Hamdani Web Developer

Morbi aliquam fringilla nisl. Pellentesque eleifend condimentum tellus, vel vulputate tortor malesuada sit amet. Aliquam vel vestibulum metus. Aenean ut mi aucto.

1 comment:

Followers