Friday, October 19, 2012

When i was born !












I was born in small town in Central Java , Purwokerto. I lived and grew up in my grandpa house . My father  worked in Bandung and my mother was teach at high school in Purwokerto. And people say if i'm crying no one can stop it , except my mother. Therefore i was very famous in there. :D

I  was still remember when my father go home , he bought me a toys and i as soon as play it at 4 AM because he go to Bandung at 7 PM and arrive to Purwokerto at 4 PM.

When i was 4 years old , i moved to Bandung and kindergarten in there. In there, i lived like the other children, played with the other. I didn't have many friends near my house, because i lived in new residential in there. It made me usually follow my father go to work and nearly every week he go to Puncak. And the wonderful, when in city of Bandung is very hot with the sun but in Puncak still cool such as at 6 AM. I still remember the journey to the Puncak passed a cave and myth in there is a big snake. :D
After graduating kindergarten, i move again to Bekasi, because a problem.

I'm school in elementary school near my house. While i'm the 4th grade, i move to different school because commingling in my old school is not good. At my new school, i feel comfort than before. In these, i have a fun friends. Because, all about it need adaptation , i wrong choose friends and this is make me have many a problem. All is over, i am graduating and continue islamic junior high school to establish the religion of islam.

I'm school in the most expensive school in my area . The school have full facility. Same to the other i'm school, study, and play. I also follow more activity and my school also have activity not owned by the other school. In my class, i include people who are pretty cleaver but for learning arabic i don't ever to get a value of six or more, i also confused why is that, whereas my mother religious teacher and until this time i wont go school based islam, because i give up to learn arabic.

In last semester, i am searching many school and i confused to choose senior high school or vocational high school. And finaly, i try to register in one of vocational high school in Purwokerto and this school is one of the school run by PT Telkom. And by chance they have system without test, so we are only send the report card and other requirements. And i'm accepted and continue to psychotest and medical test and the by chance for the second time, the day for the test when there is an event at Purwokerto.
Maybe it's destiny for god. :D

In Purwokerto, i such as missing people. In there, i live at boarding house. In these , all should do by yourself , search of food, clean clothing and more. Beginning, i had hesitated with all these but it just briefly. In these, i also study to be autonomous and socialization. And turned out to be child's boarding more fun but if you can't manage your time for study, it would be difficult. First grade, i still have spirit to study, although i just learned if i want to test. Second grade, i have not focus. I play a lot more games with my friend than study plus my boarding house friends seldom to learn. And here is the worst period in my life. Third grade, i try fix everything but the result is same. But, in last test UN and UAS , the result is not bad.

I include people who do not talking much.
Maybe, i'm difficult to socialization but if you know me, i fun person.
Iqbal Hamdani Web Developer

Morbi aliquam fringilla nisl. Pellentesque eleifend condimentum tellus, vel vulputate tortor malesuada sit amet. Aliquam vel vestibulum metus. Aenean ut mi aucto.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers